I can talk about restaurants and recipes I have tried or want to try all day long. I think about lunch and supper during breakfast and enjoy planning the following weeks meals far too much! I share recipes that are delicious but also easy to prepare 🙂 I work full time and I want to help other foodies make great tasting meals with minimal prep time. I go on the occasional dessert-posting binge and you will find the occasional restaurant review (but only if I loved the place 😉 Hope you enjoy it!
Thank you for visiting! I sincerely hope you enjoy what I've got to share.
- 57,528 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- The Best Slow Cooker Baby Back Ribs #quickprep
- Banana Bread: Taste-Two
- Mini Post! Creamy Dill Dressing
- Farro Salad with Arugula and Goat Cheese over Beet Hummus
- Sardines Stuffed with Spinach, Pine nuts and Raisins
- Double Chocolate Banana Muffins
- Herbed Rabbit with White Wine Sauce
- Chickpea Bolognese and Pasta (V)
- Nutella Stuffed Chocolate Whoopie Pies
- Baked Italian Chicken Wings